Man’s best friend deserves to hang out at a brewery too right? There are many Pennsylvania breweries that accommodate dogs while their owners enjoy some craft beer. Here is a list of breweries you can bring your furry friend to*!
Please be advised that most of these breweries will ONLY allow dogs outside, and as always make sure your dog is leashed and well behaved!
Allegheny City Brewing (Pittsburgh, PA)
Bloom Brew (West Newtown, PA)
Boxcar Brewing Company (West Chester, PA)
– A few tables available for man and canine to lounge
Breaker Brewing (Wilkes-Barre Township, PA)
Brew Gentlemen (Braddock, PA)
Broken Goblet Brewing (Bristol, PA)
Conshohocken Brewing Company (Conshohocken, PA/Bridgeport,PA)
– Dogs are allowed outside the brewery
Crooked Eye Brewery (Hatboro, PA)
Dock Street Brewing Co. (Philadelphia, PA)
Doylestown Brewing Company (Doylestown, PA)
East End Brewing Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
Erie Ale Works (Erie, PA)
Erie Brewing Company (Erie, PA)
Fegley’s Allentown/Bethlehem Brew Works (Allentown, PA)
– Dog friendly and weekly Yappy Hour during May-September months, benefitting local dog charities.
Free Will Brewing Company (Perkasie, PA)
– well behaved and leashed dogs are permitted at the outside seating area, but not inside the Taproom.
Fury Brewing (Irwin, PA)
– Dogs must be kept on a leash.
Grist house (Pittsburgh, PA)
– Grist House Craft Brewery is a dog friendly establishment. They just ask that all dogs be leashed and that barking be kept to a minimum to not disrupt other guests.
Gunpowder Falls Brewing (New Freedom, PA)
Hitchhiker Brewing (Pittsburgh, PA)
Hop Hill Beer (Bethlehem, PA)
Iron Hill Brewery (All locations)
Leaning Cask Brewing (Springdale, PA)
Levante Brewing (West Chester, PA)
– Levante brewing doesn’t mind having your pups outside at its location where you can enjoy your beer food and they can enjoy their puppy treats. As long as your dog is well behaved, no one will have any issue with it.
Lost Tavern Brewing (Hellertown, PA)
Molly Pitcher Brewing Company (Carlisle, PA)
– Dogs allowed in sidewalk seating area but not inside
Mortals Key Brewing Company (Jamestown, PA)
Naked Brewing Company (Huntingdon Valley, PA)
Neshaminy Creek Brewing Company (Croydon, PA)
North Country Brewing Company (Slippery Rock, PA)
– North Country Brewing Company hosts a “Yappy Hour” every Friday afternoon and tours on Saturdays, both at the canning warehouse facility. Yappy Hour is held from 3 to 6 pm on Fridays and dogs on leashes are welcome.
North Slope Brewing Company (Dallas, PA)
Penn Brewery (Pittsburgh, PA)
– Enjoy your meal in the outdoor biergarten, and bring your pup with you. They now have an area set aside that’s pet friendly.
Pig Iron Brewing Company (Marietta, PA)
RobinHood Brewing Company (State College & Bellefonte, PA)
Rotunda Brewing Company (Annville, PA)
Rusty Rail Brewing Company (Mifflinburg, PA)
-They have spent grain dog biscuits too!
Sly Fox (Phoenixville, PA/Pottstown, PA)
Stable 12 Brewing Company (Phoenixville, PA)
Triumph Brewing (New Hope, PA)
– Triumph brewing allows dogs on leashes outside in their deck. They’re also known to be very accommodating, and will bring water to your furry friend.
Vault Brewing Company (Yardley, PA)
Weyerbacher Brewing Company (Easton, PA)
– Weyerbacher has out door areas where dogs are always welcome and a water bowl is available for pups as well.
Wissahickon Brewing Company (Philadelphia, PA)
Yards Brewing Company (Philadelphia, PA)
Yergey Brewing (Emmaus, PA)
*This is an ever evolving list, if you don’t see your favorite dog friendly brewery send us a message or leave a comment and we will add it to the list! To ensure no policy has changed it is always best to double check with your brewery before bringing to your pup.